Lea Michele attended the premiere of FX’s American Horror Story held at ArcLight Cinemas in Hollywood, California last Monday.
She wore this high neck navy lace dress with a cutaway detail at the chest which suspiciously looked a little bit too short on even the 5’2″ petite Glee actress:
Lea Michele attends the ‘American Horror Story’ premiere at the ArcLight Cinemas in Hollywood, California on October 3, 2011
It wasn’t difficult finding out who makes Lea Michele’s super short dress. Google immediately identified Lea Michele’s dress as the high neck lace top from ASOS.
Yes, ASOS calls it a TOP.
So what do you think, was Lea Michele successfully able to pass off this ASOS top as a legitimate dress?
Lea Michele wears the ASOS high neck lace top, $52.38 (Sold Out)
If you love Lea Michele’s American Horror Story look but aren’t too keen on risking wearing a top as a dress, here are 8 navy lace dresses which are really, truly, undoubtedly 100% dresses.
All of these have high necklines just like Lea Michele’s top/dress and have prices that will work with a variety of budgets:
- ASOS lace insert body-con dress, $69.84
- Wyatt ruched lace dress, $63.99 (was $125.00)
- ASOS PETITE lace mini dress, $78.57
- ASOS peter pan collar lace dress, $78.57
- Adrianna Papell lace shift dress, $138.00
- Maggy London low back lace dress, $158.00
- RED Valentino long sleeve knit dress with lace detail, $595.00
- Carven lace dress, $1,050.00
Tell us: have you ever gotten away with wearing a semi-long top as a dress?